Breakfast Club Assistant and After School Club Assistant
St Michael’s CEP is looking to recruit a Breakfast Club Assistant and an After School Club Assistant to join our primary school in Tenterden. The successful applicants will be required to work from 7:30am – 8:30am and from 3:00pm – 5:00pm, 5 days per week. The salary for these roles is NJC Scale 1 Point 1.
The successful candidate will:
- Be someone who enjoys working with children and is resilient.
- Has relevant qualifications, Level 2 qualification in either Childcare and Development or equivalent.
- Willingness to undertake training.
- Be a good team player, flexible and prepared to use their initiative.
- Be committed to their own professional development.
- Be imaginative, fun, creative and very energetic.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have good organisational skills.
- St Michael’s CEP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
The role would be suitable for someone who is looking to gain experience working in childcare, or a school environment.