Higher Level Teaching Assistant – Tenterden CE Junior School
Required for September 2021
30 hours per week, term time only
Salary: NJC Scale 4/5, Point 7 £13,533 (pro-rata from £20,092 FTE)
We warmly invite applications from experienced and qualified HLTA’s to work in our happy, friendly and ambitious school. The successful candidate will be required to cover PPA and management time as well as occasional staff absences. We are looking for someone who has:
- The candidate must have qualifications in Maths/Numeracy and English/Literacy equivalent to at least Level 2.
- An HLTA qualification or equivalent.
- A love of working with children
- The ability to teach, motivate and inspire learners.
- Experience of working the KS2 children of varying abilities.
- High standards and expectations
- Strong communication details
Closing date: 18th July 2021
Interview date: 21st July 2021