Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Required September 2021
If you’re excited about Languages and teaching our students, we’re keen to hear from you. We are looking for a colleague who can offer French or German up to and including GCSE level. The ability to offer a second language or experience in delivering A level would be an advantage.
Our language department currently offers French, German and Mandarin and we are looking to increase our offering to include Spanish in coming years.
To be successful, we will expect you to have:
- Drive, determination and spirit
- Organisation skills that allow you to get the most from every student
- A commitment to delivering outstanding lessons
- Enthusiasm for passing on your knowledge to young people
- Communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning
- An unflappable demeanour
- The desire to overachieve in an environment that rewards excellence
- Experience which includes taking a lead and working with colleagues to provide the very best learning outcomes for our students
In return, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the heart of the Weald of Kent, discounts and offers with Kent Rewards and ongoing training and support to help you excel and develop your career as a teacher. All teaching staff are provided with an IT device. There is an independent nursery based on the school site.
An application and more information can be accessed via the school website: www.homewood-school.co.uk or please contact Lauren Scott-Smith, Human Resources at email@example.com.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.