Teacher of Social Sciences 0.6FTE
Are you an inventive and forward thinking teacher excited about the opportunity to share your passion for Social Science?
The successful candidate will need to be able to teach ERS to KS3 and KS5 and Year 9 Social Sciences; the ability to teach GCSE and/or A-Level Sociology would be desirable.
To be successful, we will expect you to have:
- Drive, passion, determination and spirit
- Organisation skills that allow you to get the most from every student
- A commitment to delivering outstanding lessons
- Enthusiasm for passing on your knowledge to young people
- Communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning
- The desire to overachieve in an environment that rewards excellence
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
In return, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the beautiful town of Tenterden in the heart of the Weald of Kent. We invest in our staff and you will be given a full induction programme and the support you require to progress wherever you are in your career. All teaching staff are provided with an IT device, discounts and offers with Kent Rewards and there is an independent nursery based on the school site which offers discounts to Tenterden Schools Trust Staff.
Detail your successes in your completed application form and supporting letter and get us excited about you!
Close date: applications will be considered upon receipt