Teacher of Art and Design 0.4FTE
Fixed term to July 2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Art & Design teacher. The ability to teach Textiles or Photography would be an advantage. You will be working as part of a large successful team and excellent communication skills will be essential.
To be successful, we will expect you to have:
- Drive, passion, determination and spirit
- Organisation skills that allow you to get the most from every student
- A commitment to delivering outstanding lessons
- Enthusiasm for passing on your knowledge to young people
- Communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning
- The desire to overachieve in an environment that rewards excellence
- Textile skill and knowledge
In return, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the beautiful town of Tenterden in the heart of the Weald of Kent. We invest in our staff and you will be given a full induction programme and the support you require to progress wherever you are in your career. All teaching staff are provided with an IT device, discounts and offers with Kent Rewards and there is an independent nursery based on the school site which offers discounts to Tenterden Schools Trust Staff.
Detail your successes in your completed application form and supporting letter and get us excited about you!
Closing date for applications: 1st March 2020 however early applications are encouraged as we review applications as we receive them.
An application form and more information can be accessed on the following website: www.homewood-school.co.uk or please contact Miss Ellie Reid, Human Resources email@example.com. We are not accepting applications from employment agencies for this position but would be delighted to receive a direct application