Teacher of Music 0.6FTE
Required from September 2020
1 Year Fixed Contract
It’s passion we’re looking for – from any qualified teacher. So if you’re able to inspire and develop musicians and teach our students, we’re keen to hear from you. NQTs are also welcomed; we have a big, supportive department and experienced teachers to mentor you.
To be successful, we will expect you to have:
- Drive, passion, determination and spirit
- Organisation skills that allow you to get the most from every student
- A commitment to delivering outstanding lessons
- Enthusiasm for passing on your knowledge to young people
- Communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning
- The desire to overachieve in an environment that rewards excellence
- Experience which includes taking a lead and working with colleagues to provide the very best learning outcomes for our students
- The ability to develop and lead ensembles and lead small extra-curricular groups
In return, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the heart of the Weald of Kent, discounts and offers with Kent Rewards and ongoing training and support to help you excel and develop your career as a teacher. All teaching staff are provided with an IT device. There is an independent nursery based on the school site.
Closing date for application: 2nd February 2020 however early applications are encouraged as we review applications as we receive them.